A few weeks ago I did most evil riffs, now I'm doing the primal, cathartic release of energy that is the scream. Which are your favourites?
1. Tool - the Grudge: Right near the end, for what sounds like forever. Fucking ace.
2. Eden Maine - Do Not Move a Muscle, Do Not Breathe A Word: After the song has essentially finished, the vocalist unleashes one last, deafening screech that makes my hairs stand on end every single fucking time.
3. Million Dead - Pornography For Cowards: "Yaaaaaaaaargh!"
4. Biffy Clyro: There's No Such Thing As a Jaggy Snake: I never though I'd see the day when I'd hear a bearded Scotsman sound like someone had applied golf shoes to his nether regions, but it was a happy one.
5. DEP: Sunshine The Werewolf: prof that delicat melodic passages do work, but only wen they lead to something bollock shreddingly-intense. "DESTROYER!" Who didn't get the chills when they first heard it?
And New Noise of course.
There are too many aren't there? What are your faves?