Am I the only person that thinks:
1. Smiths- Meat is Murder is better than the Queen is dead?
2. My bloody Valentine- Isn't Anything is better than Loveless?
3. Suede- Head Music and 'Suede' are better than Dog Man Star?
4. Echo and the Bunnymen- 'What are you going to do with you're life?' is better than Ocean Rain?
5. Joy Division- Unknown Pleasures is better than closer?
6. Stone Roses- Second Coming is better than 'the stone roses'?
7. Velvet Underground- White light/white heat is better than the banana album (V U + Nico)?
Before anyone asks, these genuinely are my faves, I ain't trynin' to twist no-ones melon. I've just noticed that my preffered albums tend to deviate from certain (NME and other music press advocated) trends