Forget the best five gigs, or the worst five - go on. reveal your dirty little secrets. what were the first five gigs you went to in your misguided youth? radio 1 roadshows count... ;)
this was me...
1) Terrorvision (1995? 1996?) southampton. I got my (denim) shirt off.
2) Wildhearts (June 1997) The Endless Nameless tour. Portsmouth. Terrible gig. I pulled. For the first and only time at a gig.
3) Tura Satana (Nov 1997) I loved the metal.
4) Deftones (March 1998) + Will Haven. Will Haven blew me away. Were and still are the best heavy band ever. Deftones were ace.
5) Tura Satana (Nov 1998) again?? Hm. I must have actually liked that band at some point. Oh, Will Haven were supporting. that explains it...