Royalty and fart jokes were made to go together if ever there were a more outstanding couple. Like peanut butter and jelly. However, any attempt on my part would illicit *groans* at best. Without further ado:
Top 5 (or whatever) Songs of Royalty!
1. Duke of Earl - by Idunno. Included in every George Lucas 50's film. Indeed, it's been said John Williams had put Lucas's penis in a vice until he agreed to keep the song out of the first Star Wars installment.
2. God Save the Queen - Sex Pistols. It's believed they had equally strong affection toward Mrs Thatcher. Such lovely lads.
3. Queen Bitch - Bowie. Ever have a bandmate who won't shut-the-fuck-up between songs, and plays the same goddamn annoying riff whilst yer trying to tell the stupid fucking drummer to keep up? Yes, well, I'm that asshole. "One, two, three...." mm, tis a lovely riff!
4. Planet Queen. T-Rex. Just to keep up the the "Queen"-thingy I got going on....
5. Everyday I Write The Book - Elvis Costello. Have had to have seen the video. Played approximately 6 million gut-wrenching times during the Charles and Diana wedding. Though, actually, still ten times less nauseating than the Elton John tune.