Next Tuesday 10th June at midday (CET) the reduced-price full festival tickets for Primavera Sound 2015 in Barcelona, which will take place from Thursday 28th until Saturday 30th May, will go on sale.
Full festival ticket Primavera Sound 2015 Barcelona:
- 99 €: Only on the 10th June limited to 1000 units and only available on the Primavera Sound Portal
- 115 €: Only on the 11th June from midday (CET) and during 24 hours (a limited number of full festival tickets at this price will also be available in La Botiga del Primavera Sound until they sell out)
- 145 €: From 12th June until the 14th November 2014
- 160 €: From the 15th November until the 7th January 2015
- 175 €: From the 8th January 2015 until the presentation of the line up
- 185 €: After the presentation of the line up until 4th May
- 195 €: From 5th May 2015 until the start of the festival
VIP full festival ticket Primavera Sound 2015 Barcelona:
- 150 €: Limited to 1000 units and only available on the Primavera Sound Portal to holders of the VIP full festival ticket Primavera Sound 2014 Barcelona
- 250 €: Available from 10th June and up to the celebration of the festival only on the Primavera Sound Portal
The early bird increase from 99 to 115 I can deal with, however the one reason I wasn't too bothered by the VIP areas this year was because I thought I'd just get a 150 euro early bird for next year. However, this year's VIP deal is kind of aggravating.