1. The titanic ideological battle between Move Move Move (The Red Tribe) Pass and Move (To The Liverpool Groove)
2. Springsteen, The Cure, Leppard, Pet Shop Boys.. Which titanically 80s band were most certainly not from the 70s but also were the least 90s chicks
3. That dancey trancey prancey hit called Salt Tank or whatever it was
4. Sleeper, with particular regard to Sale of the Century
5. Busta Rhymes, with particular regard to Woo-Hah! (Got You All In Check)
I know this sounds very confusing, but all will be revealed in the next few days. Thanks.