this one in particular scours my soul. the quiet man, the gentle one, tearing at the seams of his vocal tract.
it's very primal scream, a controlled exorcism, a caustic vent from depths of unutterable sadness. relatable. the kind of scream I would like to do.
people who don't like screaming fuck off fuck off fuck off (sorry).
don't be lazy, label your links and say something. these things do not just speak for themselves. explain your screaming picks.
- Justify My Thug: The Perils of Being English, Middle-Class and Loving Hip-Hop
- Moving Pictures - Videos of the Year: 3rd Quarter 2011
- Playing records with Neil Hamburger
- Jay-Z, Kanye West - Watch the Throne
- 10 Years in... "Beats" week: Bangers of the Decade - A Spotify Playlist
- In Photos: Wireless Festival 2010
- Les Eurockéennes (Friday): The DiS Review
- In Photos: Les Eurokeennes Festival - Day 1