Did anybody thing Robbie's performance was anywhere near good enough? He is married with a kid now so seemingly has something to live for at last, but he still seems dead behind the eyes.
iTunes 'tweeted' me this morning telling me I could pay the bargain sum of 99p to own the recording of the momentous performance forever, but i didn't take them up on the offer.
Here is a further review of that awful affair and 5 better ways to spend your 99p and get a better return.
- Justify My Thug: The Perils of Being English, Middle-Class and Loving Hip-Hop
- Moving Pictures - Videos of the Year: 3rd Quarter 2011
- Playing records with Neil Hamburger
- Jay-Z, Kanye West - Watch the Throne
- 10 Years in... "Beats" week: Bangers of the Decade - A Spotify Playlist
- In Photos: Wireless Festival 2010
- Les Eurockéennes (Friday): The DiS Review
- In Photos: Les Eurokeennes Festival - Day 1