Worth going? I've had tickets to see her before (in 2005 and 2007) but had to let them go.
She's playing two nights at Shepherds Bush Empire in June and I'm tempted, but the £30+ price and slightly average recent setlists are making me think twice.
Anyone seen her in the last year or so?
- Watch the new film for Manic Street Preachers 'Nat West-Barclays-Midlands-Lloyds'
- Manics Monday: WIN! Generation Terrorists - The Legacy Edition
- Manics Monday: Why Generation Terrorists was the most important debut of the 1990s
- Manics Monday: Rain Down Alienation - Generation Terrorists’ key tracks.
- Manic Street Preachers - Generation Terrorists (20th anniversary legacy edition)
- In Photos: Manic Street Preachers @ O2 Arena, London
- In Photos: XFM Winter Wonderland @ Brixton Academy
- Manic Street Preachers at The O2 Arena, London, Sat 17 Dec