I thought that was a great gig. I was "worried" that they wouldn't be able to reproduce what they did on their album. No need to have worried. A really great gig. The Electric Ballroom's sound has improved in the last few years compared to the gigs that I went to many years ago. Overall, I'd give the gig 8.5 out of ten.
- “Good things change a little to adjust to the times” - Conor Oberst on the return of Desaparecidos
- Behind the Screens: SongkickDetour - The Future of Live Music?
- Desaparecidos to play the UK for the very first time
- Spotifriday #52 - This Week on DiS as a playlist
- Desaparecidos reunite for benefit concert
- Discography reassessed: Bright Eyes in perspective
- Winona 4 Oberst: The Story is in The People
- Bright Eyes: Xmas Cd