Well, got this in my inbox this week. It's on Bandcamp, the band (solo project?)is called Department M, the song Pharmacy.
I love Owen's voice, he could be selling me Drum'n Bass and I would like it. So, I'm not terribly objective when I hear him sing.
Your thoughts on the new direction?
Still 'Grammatics' in places I think, a bit heavier on the electronics.
- Leeds 2011: A Festival Diary
- Leeds Day: 10 Years in... Leeds - Whiskas' Mixtape
- Drowned in Leeds #4
- Spotifriday #61 - This week on DiS as a playlist
- Listen: 'Stalinesque' - Exclusive track from Grammatics' final EP
- Favourite 50: Grammatics (chosen by Paul Stephen Gettings)
- Grammatics: A Split Infinitive
- In Photos: DrownedinSound presents Grammatics @ The Deaf Institute, Manchester