Hey guys, remember these? Ah, the glory days of DiS.
1. My true love drowned in a dirty old pan of oil that did run from the block/ of a Falcon Sedan 1969 - the paper said '75
2. I had a do-rag straight at birth/ God sent me here to make shit worse
3. See Gucci that's my motherfuckin' nigga/ I hang in the Dale with them hit squad killers
4. We're all going on a summer holidays/ vigilante's coming out to follow me
5. How many Vicodin we took before bed/ how many we sold to band sleeping on our floor
6. Care-line, care-lines thumbed it up/ What are your stories all about?
7. Hey, we gotta get out of this one, man/ 8 - 9 more hours to drive
8. We'll pick up Hazy Davy and Killer Joe/ And I'll take you all out to where gypsy angels go
9. Open the Frigidaire, 25-life in there/ so much white you might think your Holy Christ is near
10. I love a girl who loves synchronicity/ Stimulated by nothing more than the meeting of minds
11. We'll wait for it, pray for it, step on the brakes till we're/ over it, under it, screaming like bombs for it
12. One of them's James, the other's some name/ she changes every time she lies across his bed
13. Run up on the stage/ drop one hook/ Where's My Brother? get a reload/ that's what I'm thinking
14. And yeah I found a new friend too/ and yeah she's pretty and small/ but god damn it Amanda/ oh god damn it all
15. It's a field trip to Hollywood Babylon but/
Artist and song title please. Winner gets to buy me a pint a time and place of your choosing.