They peaked with The Bends, OBVIOUSLY.
Sure, Pablo Honey was amazing and it was impossible to see how they could ever top it and yet somehow...somehow, they managed it.
What do you think they'd sound like today if they hadn't entered a terminal decline starting with OK Computer?
- Relevant artist taggings:
- Excrementory Grindfuckers »[x]
- Sweet Jane Andrews Lane Theatre Saturday October 17th @ 10.30pm »[x]
- David Thomas & Two Pale Boys »[x]
- Face For Radio (U.S.) »[x]
- The Murder Of Rosa Luxemburg »[x]
- Stalingrad Cowgirls »[x]
- I am the Earth made for Man »[x]
- (X) Is Greater Than (Y) »[x]
- Teledubgnosis »[x]
- Joose Keskitalo ja kolmas maailmanpalo »[x]
- John Langley & The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra »[x]
- 3hostwomexicans andatinofspanners »[x]
- arsequake »[x]
- Totally Boring »[x]
- Troll »[x]
- The Would Be Emperors »[x]
- Middle Class Rut »[x]