Was chatting with someone last night who bought up the fact that despite Alt-J's name literally being in a triangle (it's how you get it on a keyboard etc..) that in the song 'Tesselate' they sing 'Triangles are my favourite shape, three points where two lines meet' but surely a triangle is three lines?
And Olly Murs, when you sing 'My heart skips skips skips, skips skips skips a beat' you should really get that seen to, it isn't really a good thing for your heart to be doing that.
- Relevant artist taggings:
- Radiohead »[x]
- Idlewild »[x]
- Roddy Woomble »[x]
- The Libertines »[x]
- The Clash »[x]
- Thin Lizzy »[x]
- Reich, Radiohead and the Pop-Classical Rift: Steve Reich's Radio Rewrite
- Radiohead, Caribou at The O2 Arena, London, Tue 09 Oct
- The DiS Community's... 101 Favourite Albums
- Weekend Listening: LCD Soundsystem, Radiohead, Tom Waits, New Look, Cat Power + more!
- Half-Year: DiS' Most Read Articles, Reviews and Threads of 2012 (so far!)
- No Surprises? 15 Classic Albums of 15 Years Ago
- In Photos: Radiohead @ The Frank Erwin Centre, Austin TX
- Radiohead reveal UK arena gigs for October 2012