To coin a phrase mooted by the Spice Girls...
Do you ever splice two albums to produce a superior (in your opinion) hybrid, airbrushing out the filler and re-sequencing to take the best of both releases. As an example, I can't abide by the full length versions of the Black Keys' Attack & Release and Brothers albums, so have cut and paste as follows:
1. All You Ever Wanted - Attack & Release
2. Everlasting Light - Brothers
3. Next Girl - Brothers
4. I Got Mine - Attack & Release
5. Strange Times - Attack & Release
6. Tighten Up - Brothers
7. Howlin' For You - Brothers
8. Psychotic Girl - Attack & Release
9. The Only One - Brothers
10. She's Long Gone - Brothers
11. Sinister Kid - Brothers
12. Ten Cent Pistol - Brothers
13. Never Gonna Give You Up - Brothers
I realise this is probably heresy to many of you, but I had to ask...