2nd attempt at this, apologies if you've already read but had to move the original thread due to my inappropriate jokes- soz charity. Anyway...
Oxfam festival (Oxjam) is upon us on the 20th of October, all day festival (12 til early) in Dalston & Stoke Newington, putting on loads of different bands of all genres in multiple venues for charity & an excuses to rip it up. So...
1) Who would you part with cash (£10ish to see), up n coming / realistic please.
2) Anyone on these boards fancy playing, inbox me.
3) Anyone who can help us persuade a 'big' band to play for charity, karma and overall improved sales, again inbox me please- you will be rewarded!
Don't want to get all hippie here but if you can suggest then we can try & make it happen- its your charitable contribution for the year without a direct debit form in sight!
In response to earlier questions;
1) Thom / The Heed are busy on the date in question
2) We would be honoured to have Tha Khan involved.