I've been enjoying the Quiz on the social board immensely.
I thought it might be fun to try a one-off music related quiz on this side of the fence too, that might compliment it - just to see how it rolls.
Here's one idea I've had:
- You are given a year (eg.1988)
- Behind the scenes, a small group of respectable "quiz administrators" jointly compile, what they see, as the top 100 (best/most important) tracks of that year.
- Numbers 100-21 is published in a playlist.
- You have to predict what numbers 1-20 are.
- The top twenty is revealed, track by track at a given time.
- Scoring could work like this: 3pts if you have the right track in the right place. 1pt if you have the right track in the wrong place.
What do you think? Any suggestions on a variation to this theme?