Was at the Deaf Institute in Manchester for the first (hopefully not the last) time at the weekend. Room up top with a weird flock-wallpapered viewing gallery at the back, parrot wallpaper everywhere else, vast glitter ball. Pretty quirky.
The Band Room - basically a shed somewhere in North Yorkshire - middle of nowhere. Handsome Family play there every so often. That was pretty quirky.
Got any favorite quirky venues, you know where you go `this is a bit ... quirky`?
- Relevant artist taggings:
- THE QUIRKY »[x]
- Zany »[x]
- Wacko »[x]
- FREAKTASTIC! »[x]
- Ian Dury and the Music Students »[x]
- The Crazy World of Arthur Brown »[x]
- Mental Overdrive »[x]
- Rosie Oddie and the Oddsquad »[x]
- Madness »[x]
- Fun-Da-Mental »[x]
- Crazy Penis »[x]
- Random Groove Movement »[x]