i can see no reason why not. open to basically anything, but i'm trusting you'll know what i mean by pop, ie not a belle and sebastian b-side.
carly rae jepsen - call me maybe
sort of gay club pop but i can't resist that chorus, it's insidious.
nicki minaj - starships
even with that unsubtle party rock lite drop, i still love it
katy perry - part of me
1. pretty sure this is paid for by the us military. 2. hilarious that she's doing army training with glamour makeup on. 3. i'm pretty sure this song proves that there is an exact specific written formula to writing a song for katy perry, because they all sound utterly identical. but for some reason, i like this identical one more than the others.
usher - climax
digging the glitchy rnb thing.
azealia banks - NEEDSUMLUV
maybe my fav pop/rnb based track of the year.
also if it keeps lana del rey threads off the front page you can do all your LDR puns and long wall of text critiques in here. lana, YOU A STUPID HOE.
- Off Festival 2012 - The DiS Review
- In Photos: Chester Rocks Festival 2011 @ Chester Racecourse
- In Photos: Hop Farm Festival 2011 @ Hop Farm Country Park, Kent
- Iggy Pop and James Williamson - Kill City (remastered)
- Iggy & The Stooges and more for Matt Groening ATP
- Spotifriday #20 Side II: Kraftwerkweek as a playlist
- Iggy Pop - Préliminaires
- Guest Column: Get Your Soul Out For The Ads... Iggy Pop