Has no-one ever thought of trying to organise one? Regardless of musical quality, I reckon there's a good few thousand people (at least) who would pay to see Sleeper, Echobelly, Shed Seven, Menswear and all the bands that were bubbling under during the mid-nineties over a weekend...it's a nostalgia trip, innit.
Any thoughts? Who would you have on the bill?
- Canon in the 1990s: From Spiritualized to Coolio, Regurgitating Pachelbel's Canon
- Andy Bell of Ride & Oasis: "It would be a shame if we never got to play those songs one more tim
- Oasis - Time Flies 1994-2009
- NME Awards 2010 shortlist announced
- Spotifriday #30: This Week on DiS as a Playlist
- Animal Collective, Bat For Lashes and Florence up for Brit Awards
- Friday Fun: Guess the song from The Music Painter
- The Insider: Class Wars