I know there was a thread on this a little while back but there are only a couple of weeks to go until they are announced.
Just had a look on Ladbrokes (seems to have the best odds at the moment) and they've got Adele as favourite at 3/1 with PJ Harvey just behind at 6/1. Got a feeling that Adele wont win it though as she's had a little too much exposure.
Wild Beasts at 10/1 might be a punt, however The Horrors at 50/1 is a great shout for sure???
- SAVAGE PIXELS #8: Vita, Catherine, The Darkness II, Final Fantasy XII-2, JoFo’s Fantastic Five
- DiS in 2011: Stats, Most Read, Top Threads and Editor's Picks
- Drowned Down Under #3: Sydney in summertime
- Win: Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless HiFi + Deezer Premium+
- Singles of the Year 2011!
- Spotifriday #121: The Antlers, PJ Harvey, The Shins + more
- Drowned in Sound's Albums of the Year: 5-1
- 2011 In Photos + WIN a Lomography camera