A few thoughts from those of us who watched on tv or listening to the radio.
Here are a few of mine :
1) Got a bit tired of hearing from various radio bods that everyone was "up for it" and that every band is "brilliant" or "really got the crowd going".
2) Shame that on tv they showed the very ordinary Wombats, the let down that is The Vaccines (all that fuss for nothing) and a large amount of Noah and the Whale. No Pulp ? Radiohead ? Wild Beasts etc etc.........or anyone else who is actually a "cut above" the ordinariness of those bands I mentioned at the start.
3) Quite amusing to see Lauren Lavern looking increading uncomfortable everytime Zane Lowe launched into one of his band biographies whenever he gave his opinion.
4) Reminded me of how much better festivals look on tv than being there - if you want to actually watch the bands. I can leave crowd crushes, getting lost and the like any day of the week.
5) No it wasnt all bad at all of course, as there was lots of great stuff - BBC6 had lots of fine recordings on and The Streets, QOTSA, Eels, John Grant, bits of Friendly Fires, bits of U2 sounded great.
6) Shame there arent more weekends like that on tv and radio. A real overdose of good stuff.