Robbie Williams - Angels
'I have been told that salvation makes their wings unfold'
Have you really been told this Robbie? Did one of your mates share this bit of wisdom with you down the pub?
- Eh up Robbie
- Hi mate, how are you?
- I'm alright thanks mate, you?
- Not so bad
- That's great. Hey, you know angels, right?
- Well, what do you find the biggest problem is when you're dealing with an angel?
- Hmmm, tough one. I guess I'd have to say, getting them to unfold their wings
- Right. Same here. Try as you might, it's impossible to get them to unfold the fuckers
- Indeed. Drives me mental
- Well Rob, I think I've found the answer
- Really? I'm all ears
- One word - salvation
- Salvation mate. Give an angel a bit of salvation, and bingo! Those wings will be unfolding before you can say 'fat talentless dancer'
- Brilliant! Next time I see an angel I'll give it a whirl
- You do that mate. And when you're done, maybe you can write a tedious, mawkish sub-Oasis rock ballad about it?
- You're on