Three questions, answer any or all of them...
1) What's your favourite Nirvana track?
i) favourite rarity? There's a few here: http://yaarn.com/post/4306193878/the-week-that-kurt-died
2) What do you think Kurt would make of music/the world now? Would have be ok with H&M stocking Nirvana t-shirts?
3) In terms of legacy.. what post-Nirvana acts would you put on a tribute mixtape for kurt?
4) Have you seen About a Son? If your answer is no, go watch it, it's amazing.
5) The grunge revival, is it too soon? Or has emo just sort of carried the torch?
Thread not appearing correctly? Click here to rebuild