Evening, excuse the makemesomemoneyJAG but here goes...
I'm selling my Focusrite 56 interface. It has 28 in/28 outs. 8 XLR inputs and ADAT availability to extend this further.
I basically don't have the time to justify using such a piece of kit so I'm selling it on.
Its boxed and unused. I have all discs and warranties.
Ideally looking for about £500 for this...
more spec below!
* 2U Size
* 10 different pre-amp emulations including: Neve 1073, Pultec MB-1, Telefunken V72
* Firewire audio interface
* 'JetPLL' jitter elimination technology
* 2 Liquid Preamps
* 6 Saffire Preamps
* 10 Analogue Outputs
* 16 channels of ADAT I/O
* Stereo S/PDIF or AES I/O (on RCA phono)
* MIDI I/O
* 2 virtual ‘loopback’ inputs
* Word-clock I/O is Provided on BNC Connectors
* 18 x 16 DSP Mixer/Router software
* Front Panel 5-LED Metering for all inputs, including ADAT and S/PDIF
* 2 Instrument Channels featuring -9dB Pads for Additional Headroom
* 2 Independent Headphone Buses