Subtle difference in thread title (http://drownedinsound.com/community/boards/music/4227866), massive difference in music. What do you crank in the gym?
Been trying to find good stuff to row to, as it can't be as fast as running music. Been mostly going for stuff like Trans Am, Tarwater, Friendly Fires, LCD, Ratatat, Les Savy Fav, Nine Inch Nails lately...
Be curious what everyone else listens to.
Was thinking of getting some acts to do make us gym playlists, as that LCD 45:33 compilation for Nike doesn't really 'work' http://open.spotify.com/album/0Tw4IEPDfOj7cLefk75Qft . Think I tried the Simian Mobile Disco one once too, that was a bit of a fail too.
- Relevant artist taggings:
- LCD Soundsystem »[x]
- Trans Am »[x]
- Friendly Fires »[x]
- Ratatat »[x]
- Nine Inch Nails »[x]
- Electrelane »[x]
- Menomena »[x]
- Russian Circles »[x]
- Fuck Buttons »[x]
- Help us compile The Ultimate Electronic Music playlist and you could win a bag of records
- "No regrets. None."- DiS meets LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy
- Win! Tickets to LCD Soundsystem Shut Up And Play the Hits London Premiere!
- Weekend Listening: LCD Soundsystem, Radiohead, Tom Waits, New Look, Cat Power + more!
- Drowned in Film at Sundance London
- 101 Minutes of Bliss #1: A DiS YouTube Playlist
- Reviewed: Shut Up And Play the Hits a documentary about the last days of LCD Soundsystem
- Friday Fun: Time for some James Murphy coffee?