Hey everyone, hope all is well!
Recently purchased LA on vinyl and its one of the few electronic records I have which I do not get the least bit bored listening to.
From start to finish there is a noticeable but at the same time subtle shift in sound/mood. I haven't been able to notice this yet from similar artists - he seems like he knows exactly where he wants things to go. I just think this guy is really going to change how we perceive electronic music with his next record. Or am I just being excited? :P
It makes me wonder what he's going to try now. Is this the future of electronic music or just rehashed post hip-hop noise?
- “I imagined I was astral projecting, seeing things no one had seen before” - DiS meets Flying Lotus
- Flying Lotus - Until the Quiet Comes
- News Mixtape: August 2012 ft. Kate Bush, Pussy Riot, Tom Waits, Flying Lotus, Talk Talk, Kanye West
- Mixtape: Eight And a Half's forward-thinking-future-beat instrumental hip hop
- In Photos: ATP Nightmare Before Christmas Day Two curated by Battles
- Treasure Island Music Festival 2011 - The DiS Review
- Spotifriday #82: Raekwon, Bjork, Bieber, FlyLo, The Smiths
- Flying Lotus + more for ATP's Nightmare Before Christmas