Throats are not simply a hardcore band any more. Bile, rage and despondency have organically mutated an already bitter and angry band into something far more extreme, reckless and dangerous. Throats have now evolved into a monster that, whilst nodding to their own past, now encompass a sound that embraces elements of Napalm Death, Rotten Sound, crust and d-beat into their stoned, cosmic riffs and breakdowns. From ‘Wake’ lurching into view and audibly cranking up the gears, the grind onslaught of ‘My Hands are Cold’, to the biker metal apocalypse of ‘Oaken/Wait’ this record wastes no time in simply destroying you.
Pressing information -
- CD in translucent red jewel case (ltd to 100 and only available direct from Holy Roar)
- CD in translucent grey case jewelcase (ltd to 800)
- CD in translucent green jewelcase (ltd to 100 and only available from the band at shows)
- 12" on solid grey vinyl (ltd to 100, 50 in the UK via Holy Roar and 50 in the USA via Twelve Gauge)
- 12" on transparent green vinyl (ltd to 200 only from Holy Roar)
- 12" on translucent yellow vinyl (ltd to 200 only from Twelve Gauge)