and was giving me old CD's a long over due sort out.
I ended up chucking quite a few away - I can't remember if I bought these albums or was lent them but I was surprised to find how many (what I presume to be) awful albums had found their way into my collection.
Below is a list of those I scrapped without even giving the courtesy of one listen!
1. Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters
2. Athlete - Vehicles and Animals
3. Audioslave - Audioslave
4. Badly Drawn Boy - One Plus One is One
5. Courtney Love - America's Sweetheart
6. Dogs Die in Hot Cars - Please Describe yourself
7. Eyes Adrift - Eyes Adrift
8. The Fratellies - Costello Music
9. Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up the girl
10. Longview - Mercury
11. Matchbox 20 - Yourself or someone like you
12. Ordinary Boys - Over the counter culture
13. Red hot chilli peppers - by the way
14. Stereophonics - You Gotta go there to come back
15. Turin Brakes - The Optimist
Pretty abhorrent list eh?
Or did I make any big mistakes? Come on let me know, anyone of these can still be retrieved from the wheelie bin!!