This isn't a definitive list by any means but they're MY favourites anyway.
1. Kano - Nobody Don't Dance No More (Remix feat. Katie Pearl)
The only reason people weren't dancing circa 2004 is because grime artists kept turning out self-conscious ditherers like "Nobody Don't Dance No More". Conversely, if you put a big chorus, more hi-hat and girl-next-door vocals on it, they probably will.
2. Death From Above - Romantic Rights (Erol Alkan's Love From Below Edit)
You can tell Erol had the dancefloor at Trash completely burned onto his mind when he was working on this. The break at 2:10 is amazing.
3. Cut Copy – Going Nowhere (Whitey Remix)
It goes hardly anywhere and I think that was the point. Whitey still is underexposed.
4. Interpol - Untitled (Datassette version)
Interpol are a mechanical, dull band. They might as well play it all on sequencers. This is that.
5, Justin Timberlake - My Love (Unknown)
I have no idea where it came from or who did it but all it does is double-time the snare halfway through making it a helluva lot easier to dance to. It's badly produced but it works. It's also ruined the original for me because I'm always waiting for that bit where it break, which never comes.
6. Klaxons - Atlantis To Interzone (Metronomy Remix)
7. The Streets – Let's Push Things Forward (Remix Feat Roll Deep)
8. Operator Please - Leave It Alone (Primary 1 remix)
9. Mystery Jets - Two Doors Down (Duke Dumont Reconstruction)
10. Ladytron - Runaway (Stray Dogs in Paris Remix)
What are yours?