I've listened to it several times. There are a few decent tracks, such as Crying Lightning and Dangerous Animals, but its just so painfully boring and dull. It stinks of the Last Shadow Puppets, they have lost all their spunk and energy, fair play do something new, but jesus at least make it vaguely interesting. A gargantuan disappoint, although no doubt NME will hail it as the 'most important album ever ever ever made ever'
- Mixtape Monday: The AIM Independent Music Awards 2012 - 50-song Spotify Playlist
- Arctic Monkeys, The Vaccines at Trent FM Arena, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Fri 28 Oct
- SBTRKT, theQuietus, Matador + many more nominated for AIM's Independent Music Awards
- V Festival 2011: The DiS Review
- Björk and Domino Records founder to be honoured at inaugural Independent Music Awards
- In Photos: V Festival 2011 @ Weston Park, Staffordshire
- V Festival 2011: A DiS preview...
- This Week's Singles: 15/08/11 Battles, Darren Hayman, Toro Y Moi, Danger Mouse