- They made some of the most amazingly powerful and heart-achingly honest music of recent years
- They were stunning live, and its a shame the whole world couldn't see them
- It seems like they still had a long way to go creatively and a lot left in them even though their output to date was all brilliant
- They are rocking my face off RIGHT NOW
Why Meet Me In St Louis shouldn't reform
- Its better to burn bright than to fade out (or whatever). they leave a great legacy behind.
- Could they have bettered Variations on Swing? maybe. maybe not...
- Toby is doing some cool things now as Shoes and Socks Off. Not sure what the others are doing now.
- I was at their last gig together and it was insane. What a way to go out! Then again more of that would be even better
- Whatever reasons they split up for probably still stand, so theres that too :(
NOW YOU! Who else misses them?