seeing as it's blur-mania right now, and i'm going to be at Hyde Park on Friday, I thought i'd kick off a thread about personal favourite moments in songs/albums/general. I'm most interested in the more obscure moments but anything goes. Favourite moments for me include (in no particular order):
1) The guitar solo in London Loves - deliciously atonal no?
2) The vocal harmonies on "Pressure on Julian" especially on 2nd time round of 'only the magical transit children sing sing a lullaby BAH BAH BAH'
3) "Clover Over Dover" - the weaving of the harpsicord and guitar around a deceptively funky bassline.
4) "Sweet Song" - possibly the most subtle and genuinely moving song in their collection. And its about Graham.
5) Seeing them at Rock City the day that Beetlebum got to number 1.
That'll do for a start, I have about 150 more but I'd like to hear yours.