Hola - am putting on a night with a couple of live acts followed by DJ's
I feel I can actually charge a door fee this time as the act are pretty well known now... (last time made a slight loss but didn't really care as it's all in the name of a good party innit).
Can you let me know of good venues that will be good for the following:
- east London... easyish to get to and ideally 'known'
- live music (electro / singer song writers, synths, drummer) party music(so, I guess not an indie venue?)
- has a decent PA system and won't involve me having to bring in too much equipment (ideally it would all be there)
- ideally a sound man but they aren't too hard to find...
- could get involved with ticketing if I need it (ie Ticketmaster)
- also, anyone got any idea of how much ticket master take from you (is it just the booking fee, or is there an overall account service fee too)?
THANKS FOR HELP AND ADVICE IN ADVANCE.