I've not done this for a while, and it usually produces some pretty decent finds.
So, for those who don't know the rules, they are as follows:-
1. CDs can come from any internet source, though it usually tends to be amazon.co.uk
2. CDs must be CHEAP (< £1.50, preferably). The only excuse for anything around, say, the £4 mark would be if you found a real treasure (i.e. Merriweather Post Pavillion for £3.99)
3. Post the name of the CD, its cost, the link and a brief explanation about what it is / why it is worth picking up.
I'll start this off wittttttth:
* White Zombie - Astro Creep 2000 (£1.46)
down-tuned, dirty, dark metal, closer in sound to Rob Zombie's 'Hellbilly Deluxe' than any other White/Rob Zmbie material
*Minus - Jesus Christ Bobby (£1.06)
A blow-your-balls-off hardcore album. Totally chaotic and with the occasional electronic / down-tempo moment. Considered by many as one of the best hardcore albums available
* Offwhyte - The Fifth Sun (49p)
A great slice of slightly left-field, experimental hip hop. Not quite anticon-style, but more along the lines of Shape of Broad Minds or something on Lex.
* Gold Chains - Young Miss America (45p)
Dirty, bass-thumping, dance-tastic hip-hop, a la SpankRock
So the ball is rolling. Go go go go go!!!!