Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Here It Is^
good on him but he's going to be so fucking dropped this time next year
* It's not a single
* Have you heard the album?
* Labels do nurture interesting artists you know.
* Sorry, that was my understanding of it, video and all
* no, but come on, if that IS indicative of the whole thing that's a good portion of his audience alienated. i can't really judge any better. and if the album is like that, i stand by it.
* interesting and commercially viable aren't mutually exclusive, but i doubt you could find many bands on this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Records_artists that are interesting but not bringing in the money.
spend an absolute fuckload on that first album however, so I'm sure the label want a couple of big hits this time round too.
and it's still brilliant.
is what i would say to him if I saw him
it got a really good response on the first topic to, its fuckin savage
preeeetty different then
that's rather good
like beastie boys when they sounded like bad brains
It sounds like the Kennedy Soundtrack relocated to Laaaaahndahn
Didn't expect it to sound like that in a million years.
I like some of his early stuff. That was awful though. Truly awful.
as bamos said, its like the transplants, but MUCH worse. and i fucking hate the transplants