Sing your chart to the tune of Rasputin by Boney-M
1) Zach Hill 54
2) Dinosaur Jr. 49
3) Sly & The Family Stone 22
4) Hella 15
5) Melvins 14
6) Sunny Day Real Estate 13
6) The Gutter Twins 13
8) Liars 12
9) Black Eyes 11
9) Grails 11
1) Amazing album. Definite end of year list stuff. I like Hella, but I always liked their last album more (although the Muse style vocals put me off), but Astrological Straits is just a better album than anything I've heard by Hella.
3) There's A Riot Goin' On. This sounds all the sweeter for costing £1 brand new. I feel like a hep cat strutting down the street to work with this playing.
5) Diary is still one of the top 5 albums of the 1990s.
8) I'm learning to appreciate Drum's Not Dead a lot more of late, having come back to it after about a year.