Sadly containing no Metallica. Well, not sadly for my ears, but sadly for comic purposes.
1) Wipers 51
2) Pissed Jeans 34
3) Shellac 30
4) Black Flag 25
5) Unwound 24
6) Nick Cave & Warren Ellis 23
7) Melvins 21
8) Flying Lotus 17
8) El-P 17
10) Black Eyes 16
1) This week I realised that the third album might be better than the first two. ROAM ROMEO, CAUSE THERE'S NO JULIET
2) Shitting abusively wonderful at Release The Bats, as documented.
6) The Proposition Soundtrack. I quite love that film, but the soundtrack doesn't make sense on its own.
8)a) Pretty hip to say I really like this, but it could creep into my end of year favourites. Very Dilla-esque.
8)b) Still brilliant. Please play over here again soon.
10) I'll be playing Cough a lot over the next few weeks, as I've finally really got into it. Great band.