Hello hello. Anyone want to come to the Halloween party to beat all Halloween parties on Friday 31st Oct?
We've got two tickets to give away. Or a pair, if you will. All you gotta do is click on reply, and answer this question:
- IF YOU WERE A GHOST FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
There is no right answer. I just want to know. We'll go through the answers and pick one at random on Monday evening, and I'll pm you.
Here's what we've got going on :
A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES
@ The Arches, Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0NR
Friday October 31st
Doors: 7pm - 4am
"The Plague returns to London, and we've found the only safehouse from the deadly virus... or have we?"
Dead Kids (www.myspace.com/youaredeadkids)
Little Death (www.myspace.com/lovelittledeath)
Rosie & The Goldbug (www.rosieandthegoldbug.com)
+ DJ sets from Jodie Harsh, Team Disgusting, We Are (Not) Sex People
Secret Special Guest Headliner!
THE 'DANCE OF DEATH' BURLESQUE STAGE
Compere: Liability Eden
Fifi La Bomb
SILENT ARENA DISCO ROOM
DJ Sets from:
We Are (Not) Sex People
Sexually Transmitted Disco
+ A special secret guest
- Free fancy dress box provided by Angels (www.fancydress.com)
- Free film-makeup artists on hand to transform you into Plague victims
- Halloween games: Apple bobbing etc.
- The Medicine Cabinet, selling sweets, toffee apples and laughing gas
- The Lime Pit: Lie back in your grave and watch silent horror movies above your head
- Plus some surprises we're keeping secret until the night!
Tickets are available from here: www.wegottickets.com/f/424