Hello. I am putting on a Halloween party. Please let me furnish you with information about it.
A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES
@ A secret location between London Bridge and Southwark tube stations
Friday October 31st
Doors: 7pm - 4am
"The Plague returns to London, and we've found the only safehouse from the deadly virus... or have we?"
Dead Kids (www.myspace.com/youaredeadkids)
Little Death (www.myspace.com/lovelittledeath)
Rosie & The Goldbug (www.rosieandthegoldbug.com
+ DJ sets from Jodie Harsh, Team Disgusting, We Are (Not) Sex People
Secret Special Guest Headliner!
THE 'DANCE OF DEATH' BURLESQUE STAGE
Compere: Liability Eden
Fifi La Bomb
SILENT ARENA DISCO ROOM
DJ Sets from:
We Are (Not) Sex People
Sexually Transmitted Disco
- Free fancy dress box provided by Angels (www.fancydress.com)
- Free film-makeup artists on hand to transform you into Plague victims
- Halloween games: Apple bobbing etc.
- The Medicine Cabinet, selling sweets, toffee apples and laughing gas
- The Lime Pit: Lie back in your grave and watch silent horror movies above your head
- Plus some surprises we're keeping secret until the night!
Tickets are available from here: www.wegottickets.com/event/37605
Please come. It's taken bloody ages to organise, and I'm rather proud of it...