Thought i'd post this on here so that more people get to see it (and i know some folks on here are going and dont want them to turn up at the wrong place/time!). Anyway:
Due to unforeseen circumstances the forthcoming GANG GANG DANCE London show (Next Saturday 11th October) has moved from ULU to HOXTON BAR AND GRILL. The times of the show have also changed, doors will now open at 7pm. All original tickets are still valid. Support comes from Highlife and DJ Brian DeGraw.
Each ticket holder will receive a free Warp compilation CD given out at the show.
TRACK LISTING OF WARP AUTUMN SAMPLER FREE WITH EVERY TICKET
1. Born Ruffians - Little Garcon
2. Gang Gang Dance - House Jam
3. Leila - Little Acorns
4. Duncan Lloyd - Nightfly
5. Pivot - Sing, You Sinners
6. Flying Lotus - Testament (feat. Gonjasufi)
7. Jamie Lidell - Hurricane
8. DJ Mujava - Township Funk
9. Squarepusher - Delta v
10. Harmonic 313 - Dirtbox
11. Nightmares on Wax - Bringin It
12. Mira Calix - Memoryofamomentcertain