Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
has a helluva lot to answer for
but it wasn't quite totally lacking in any sort of emotion/expression enough. Post punk solved that problem
And post punk begat hardcore. And so on.
but 4music just destroyed any remaining hope i had for music which sounds like post punk. I put forward the motion that we ban post punk for a decade, and that anyone caught playing it be punished with extreme prejudice
it would genuinely be the best thing for music. 90% of bands would shit off and the other 10% would start playing something worthwhile/challenging. Win all round
was better, I remember the first time I heard the smash toast punk hit '2 slice'...
spread on the fucker
get me the butter
DID I MAKE A FUNNY?
I just sent you an invite to join my toast punk fan club, "no cereal allowed". There's lots of great stuff to check out and download at the site -- sliced bread wallpapers, toaster-popping ringtones, and the obligatory "burnt or pale?" questionaire.