So he's 50, and they've cobbled together a fan selected chash in 'King of pop' listening to it, i've picked out three of the best and worst MJ tracks, why don't you have a go?!
1. Bille jean- one of the best pop songs ever, and it invented a dance move.
2. Don't stop till you get enough- positively throbbing disco pop
3. Thriller- Quincy jones produced stormer, sadly prophetic theme about the monster being inside
1. They don't care about us- bitter fan anthem, claims that if Roosevelt were living he wouldn't have been victimised!? Yeah right.
2. Say, Say, Say- Mj feat Paul Mcartney- Terrible terrible duet.Made worse by the fact that only a few years later MJ swiped the Beatles back catalogue from under Paul's nose.
3. Earth Song- paints Jacko as the wailing christ like figure here to save the world from eco destruction. Faintly tragic lines about 'what have we done' could be about his face and his plastic surgeons. Nonsense.