1. Arab Strap 'Goodbye' Scotland shirt. Got it at their last ever gig. Amazing.
2. Six by Seven dark navy. No idea what the thing is made of, but never shrunk, is impervious to sweat or punishment, hasn't faded after years of wearing and still feels fresh as a daisy each time I wear it. Helps if "American Beer" is on in the background to get the most out of wearing it.
3. DFA1979 pink one (though its in a bit, sweaty way these days).
4. My early (and now faded) Idlewild one with 'Idle' on the front and 'Wild' on the back.
5. Signed 'Prolapse' t-shirt with the cover of 'Autocade' on it