Pay to Play places are usually pretty bad but this is ridiculous...
· You get £2.00 per each person you bring in, after the first 8, which goes to office expenses & kit hire, except for Fridays and Saturdays you get £2.50 per each person. If you bring a coach full, you’ll get £3 per head. The door pricing is £5 except for Fridays and Saturdays which it’s £6. There are no free guests.
· You are expected to bring at least 25 customers on Fridays and Saturdays,if you bring less than 15 you won’t go on stage.Other days of the week you’re required to bring no less than 10 people. If you don’t bring close to the number required you won’t be able to play.
· You cannot play at Lark in the Park if you are playing somewhere else on the same night or in the same area within 2 weeks as you won’t be able to bring the required amount of fans( around the venue Islington)
· Each band has 30 minutes on stage and they must bring their own backline (guitar, amps, cymbals etc.) Lark in the Park is providing the drum kit. Please make sure all your equipment is earth and working properly.
· The PA, microphones, stands, leads etc belong to Lark in the Park. Therefore, if your band carelessly mistreats the equipment, we will have to charge you for the damage.
· Please do not block fire exits or clutter the stage area with gear. The soundman will advise you where the storage area is.
· Please do not load equipment in/out when a gig is in progress.
· Always ensure you know where your belongings are at all times. Lark in the Park will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged equipment.
· Food and Drink cannot be brought into the venue. There is a reasonably priced restaurant within the venue.
· The bands can hire the venue free of charge on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday nights and all they have to pay is the engineer.Friaday,Saturdays over 130, Sundays over 70 and Mondays over 50 persons.
· Please send this contract back signed to the venue by post to confirm your booking and if you want to be paid. If we don’t receive the contract back signed, then we’ll take you off the bill.
· Opening times: close 11pm except Thurs,Fri & saturday 2am
We hope you find this information useful and that both parties have a successful night.
We look forward to working with your band again in the future.