So, it's just after 12, it's Sunday, post your most listened tracks of the past seven days. This should keep the purists and the progressives happy.
1) Descendents 102
2) The Clean 85
3) Harvey Milk 52
4) Death Cab for Cutie 41
5) The Hold Steady 21
6) Howlin Rain 16
7) Chrome 14
8) Wu-Tang Clan 12
8) Lightning Bolt 12
10) Dead Prez 11
1) Milo Goes To College is so many kinds of awesome that it hurts.
3) The new album. Shitting awesome, probably contender for album of the year. Death Goes To The Winner is absolutely, completely massive.
4) The Pearl Jam replacement this week. I revisited Transatlanticism. It's not as good as I remembered, but I'm not AN INDIE anymore really.
5) Fuck me, how did I think these guys were boring? I decided to listen Boys And Girls In America last night and this morning, after downloading it on emusic. I'm a stupid idiot, who is choking on his own words now. They're so fun!
6) I like the S/T better than Magnificent Fiend. Sweet band though as you'd expect from a Sunburned Hand of The Man/Comets on Fire combo.
7) Anthology is great, even if a little hard listening at time. All their riffs sound backwards or something. Thanks Tristan and JGJug and Mug x3.