I'm a bit bored - so here's a lyrics quiz. All sun / summer / sunshine related...
1. Who gets the job of pushing the knob?
That’s what responsibility you draw straws for if your mad enough.
2. Sunday afternoon we go up to john's with a lot of beer in time to watch the Simpsons - it was a really good episode about love always ending in tragedy except, of course, for marge and homer.
3. My sticky paws were into making straws out of big fat slurpy treats
An incredible eight foot heap
4. Forty winks in the lobby, make mine a G&T
Then to our favourite hobby, searching for an enemy
Here in our paper houses, stretching for miles and miles
Old men in stripy trousers rule the world with plastic smiles
5. I've glimpsed,
I have tasted,
6. Yes, some of my pullovers are roll-necked,
It kind of breaks up the ennui
But your experimental side project
Must’ve put ten years on me.
7. Put your head down, put your thumbs up girl
With the smell of hot desk and the glitter of your step
8. Break to ya crib change your clothes once more
Cause you're invited to a barbeque that's starting at 4
9. Fill green envelopes and send them to ya
On train ride, read Marx tracts
Play walkmans loud behind ya
10. And we got no principles
And we got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes