I'm only doing the studio ones, cos they're the only ones I have.
1. Fabulous Muscles - Stunning
2. The Air Force - Quite accessible for Xiu Xiu, though that still doesn't mean it's very accessible. Full of lovely melodies. Quite tame in comparison to the others, though The Wigmaster is them at their most unnerving.
3. Knife Play - Perhaps their most consistently brilliant
4. La Foret - First half is amazinggg
5. A Promise - This gets a lot of love but I think La Foret just tops it for me.
6. Women As Lovers - Tracks 1-4 are great, Under Pressure is an excellent cover, the second half gets very poor.
The top 3 are subject to switching around depending on which album I listened to last. It's interesting that many of his albums are frontloaded with the best tunes. Also, every album (cept maybe Knife Play) has at least one 'song' which is appalling filler.