(I have no idea if this is ludicrously hard, or childishly simple)
1. "you went in and put a record on, to make it sound like someone was home"
2. "I've lost my way, we stand stiff at attention but the lord knows we shake"
3. "now you're strung out in suburbia, waiting for that call, you just chill out by yourself behind your front door"
4. "I know we're going to meet some day in the crumbled financial institutions of this land"
5. "They always reach a sorry ending, they always get it in the end"
6. "Well, baby, I was doing fine, how do you think that I survived the other twenty-five without you?"
7. "All change! Don't you know that when you play at this level, there's no ordinary venue?"
8. "The telex machine is kept so clean, and it types to a waiting world"
9. "Now I sing and drink and sleep on floors, and try hard not to be annoyed"
10. "They rose up, rose up when whistled at, rib cage inflating like men on the beach being photographed"
11. "What is it that makes me just a little bit queasy?"
12. "I force my blind eyes open lord, but I'm sinking in the deep"
13. "They run for it down the road, with an arm around her waist he leads her to a place he knows"
14. "What you gonna do when the lake runs dry, sit on the bank and watch the crawdad die, honey baby mine?" (I may accept multiple answers...)
15. "There's a little tiny number on a fold of matches, the ink drips from a little dancer's pen"
16. "In the home of the showman, home of the shaman, home of the she-man"
17. "I guess I've got everything I need, I wouldn't ask for more"
18. "Stalking all the surfer boys, tearing, caring"
19. "We are artists, we are mathematicians, some of us hold extremely high positions"
20. "Slaves! Masturbate to a single note!"