Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Someone do a lyrics quiz, I'm bored.
1. I want to be among them/Sitting pretty sipping Evian
2. Shut up, I'm talking
3. And when your breakfast comes you're miles away/And all your eggs get cold
4. I'm sorry free market but I've chosen darkness
5. Some day you will die and someone's going to steal your carbon
6. Becky wondered why/She'd never noticed dragonflies
7. We're not terrific but we're competent
8. Chewing fingernails in her shit eating grin
9. And we were lit by kerosene! And we were lit by acetylene!
10. Does Will Smith lie? Does he ever break down and cry?
DISCLAIMER: I haven't listened to any new music in quite a while.
I don't know the rest.
DISCLAIMER: I'm shit at lyrics quizzes.
British Sea Power- All Lights Out For Darker Skies
Modest Mouse - Parting Of The Sensory
5 is Mosest Mouse- Parting Of The Sensory
I'm not great at lyrics quizzes, I don't know stuff that is obscure enough.
1, 2, 3, 6 and 10 left.
It seems very familiar...
The band who couldn't say - Grandaddy
Young Knives - Loughborough Suicide???
leaving 2, 3 and 4.
4 is by a DiSer.
and The Group Who Couldn't Say, you philistines.
but I can't remember the name of the song.